Water division department is lead by Mr. Ali Asghar, Managing partner, EMC Pakistan Private Limited. It comprises of well experienced and expert team of engineers, CAD operators and support staff.
Water division department primarily deals in following:
- Channel and pipe hydraulics
- Water supply system and distribution analysis
- Sewerage system collection and disposal analysis
- Stormwater drainage system collection and disposal analysis
- Sewage treatment plants
- Reverse osmosis plants
- Hydrological studies
WATER HYDRAULIC PROJECTS:
- As mentioned, water division department of EMC Pakistan is recently established but the current team professionals are fully equipped with expertise required for hydrological analysis.
Currently, EMC water division department is dealing with below projects:
- Water Resources Framework Study and Short term implementatation strategy for Gwadar, Balochistan.
- Thar Water Masterplan, Sindh.
The current team in water division is the former team of E.A Consulting Pvt Ltd which have a vast former experience of the same as follows.
- 68Km HDPE line from Swad dam to Gwadar city under CPEC.
- Additional 65MGD water supply from Haleji lake to Pipri pumping station comprising of RCC canal and MS pipeline. (approx. 58Km)
- 50 cusecs wastewater effluent GRP pipeline in thar. (approx. 36Km)
- Construction and laying of parallel pipe lines to Swali Gwarm to Pasni town (approx. 15.5Km)
- SMBBT transmission line from Hawksbay scheme 42 to Deh Mindiari.
- KSEZ effluent pipeline to Rohri canal.
- Water transmission main from Dumlotte well to Bahria town Karachi.
Mr. Ali Asghar
Mr. Ali Asghar is the Managing partner and team leader of water division department, previously he was head of public health engineering department at EA Consultant Pvt. Ltd.
He is managing the water division department including all client co-ordinations, department management, design supervision and construction supervision. He is having vast experience of 38 years working with local and international organization.
Ms. Sidra Abrar Shah
Ms. Sidra Abrar Shah is the senior hydrologist and contract specialist. She is a talented professional with having Master’s degree in Water Resources from NED University of Engineering & Technology. She is having versatile experience of 6 years in this field with working experience on major projects like CPEC– water transmission pipeline project for Gwadar City, Thar Coal Effluent pipeline project, additional water supply from Haleji lake to Pipri pumping station comprising of RCC canal and MS pipeline. (approx. 58Km), etc.
Mr. Asghar Ali
Mr. Asghar Ali is working as Reverse Osmosis Expert in this department. He is highly professional experienced engineer with 8 years of relevant experience in the field of water treatment, Reverse osmosis plants (SWRO & BWRO). He is having vast experience in installation, commissioning, operation & maintenance of around 700 R.O plants in Sindh.
Mr. Zafar Ali
Mr. Zafar Ali is working as a Design Engineer Wet Utilities (water, wastewater, storm-water drainage). He is having experience in designing of wet utilities network for different projects like Bahria Town Karachi, Zulfiqarabad Oil Terminal Karachi, Khairpur Special Economic Zone, etc.