Engineering Division department is lead by Mr. Ali Asghar, Managing partner, EMC Pakistan Private Limited. It comprises of well experienced and expert team of Architects, Engineers, GIS Specialist, CAD operators and surveyors.
Engineering division department primarily deals in following:
- Master Planning of Cities & Villages
- Urban Planning of Commercial, Institutional & Residential Projects
- Architecture Design & Planning
- Infrastructure Planning & Road engineering
- Water Engineering
- Channel and pipe hydraulics
- Water supply system and distribution analysis
- Sewerage system collection and disposal analysis
- Stormwater drainage system collection and disposal analysis
- Sewage treatment plants
- Reverse osmosis plants
- Hydrological studies
MASTER PLANNING & ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN PROJECTS:
Turbat City Development Project:
- Master Planning of 450sqkm of Turbat city
- Decongestioning of Existing City
- Revamping & improvement of existing urban zone
- Master planning of Koh-e-Murad 25 Acres (Along with health unit & shelter design)
- Horticulture/landscape of intersections, chowks & Open spaces
- Reconstruction of shops and pathways
- Channelizing the natural streams and drainages
- Proposing of new markets & residential societies to improve existing city functions
- Proposing of sport complex plan, primary schools, Parking solutions, clinics, public toilets, bus waiting sheds & monuments
- proposing sustainable water retaining strategies in order to sustain proposed agriculture zones along the river
DHQ Hospital -Turbat (Architecture & Planning)
- Master Planning of Hospital
- Proposing New hospital block with modern facilities
- Revamping of existing buildings
- Landscaping designing
Koh-e-Murad (Architecture & Planning)
- Master Planning of 25 acres
- Shelter design
- Basic health unit design
Buleda Town Planning Project
- Feasibility Study
- Master Planning
- Town Planning
WATER HYDRAULIC PROJECTS:
- As mentioned, Engineering Division department of EMC Pakistan is recently established but the current team professionals are fully equipped with expertise required for hydrological analysis.
Currently, EMC Engineering Division department is dealing with below projects:
- Turbat city Water supply design, sewerage & drainage design
- Landi kotal,Peshawar Pipeline project
- SSRL Thar Collection ponds
- Water Resources Framework Study and Short term implementation strategy for Gwadar, Balochistan.
- Thar Water Masterplan, Sindh.
The current team in Engineering Division is the former team of E.A Consulting Pvt Ltd which have a vast former experience of the same as follows.
- 68Km HDPE line from Swad dam to Gwadar city under CPEC.
- Additional 65MGD water supply from Haleji lake to Pipri pumping station comprising of RCC canal and MS pipeline. (approx. 58Km)
- 50 cusecs wastewater effluent GRP pipeline in thar. (approx. 36Km)
- Construction and laying of parallel pipe lines to Swali Gwarm to Pasni town (approx. 15.5Km)
- SMBBT transmission line from Hawksbay scheme 42 to Deh Mindiari.
- KSEZ effluent pipeline to Rohri canal.
- Water transmission main from Dumlotte well to Bahria town Karachi.
INFRASTRUCTURE & ROAD ENGINEERING PROJECTS:
- CONSTRUCTION NEW / EXISTING ROADS NETWORK DESIGN(146KM)
- M8 LINK ROAD-CONTRUCTION OF BT ROAD FROM M8 TO KAPKAPAAR(20KM)
- N10 -NEW MARINE STRUCTURE BRIDGE RECONSTRUCTION PROJECT (NEAR GWADAR) (900M)
Mr. Ali Asghar
Mr. Ali Asghar is the Managing partner and team leader of Engineering Division department, previously he was head of public health engineering department at EA Consultant Pvt. Ltd.
He is managing the Engineering division department including all client co-ordinations, department management, design and construction supervision. He is having vast experience of 38 years working with local and international organization.
Mr. Tahwer Mohibullah
Mr. Tahwer is a Chief Architect and planner in Engineering Division at EMC Pakistan Private Limited. He has completed his Bachelors in Architecture degree from University of Karachi in 2011 and he has done Masters in Architecture from NED University of Engg. & Tech, having 12 years of experience Mr. Tahwer has completed many local & foreign projects, ranging from residential & commercial to hospital & institutional along with that he has been part of various Master planning & urban planning projects of Institutions, Mr. Tahwer holds memberships & licenses of Society of Engineers-UAE, Dubai Municipality, Pakistan Council of Architects & Town planner & Sindh Building Control Authority. Some notable projects in which Mr. Tahwer was involved were Arkadians Highrise Residential Apartments-DHA, BOL Network Head & Regional offices, Liaqat National Hospital, Sukkur IBA, Salfia/TATA Textiles Residential Colony, HBL & Soneri Bank Branches, SIUT Sukkur Hospital, Sir Syed University of Engg. &Tech, DHQ Hospital -Turbat City, Master Planning Of Turbat City, Balochistan
Mr. Syed Ubaidullah
Transportation Design Engineer having years of experience in the field of Roads design and development of Residential Communities. Capable of designing Road, Geometry, Flyover, Underpasses, Roundabouts, BRT corridor, Grading, Traffic Signage and Road Markings. Software talents includes core design software like Civil 3D, AutoCAD, Autoturn, Vehicle simulator and Roadcalc & Google Earth.
Ms. Mariam Saher
Ms. Mariam Saher is a Design Engineer in Engineering Division at EMC Pakistan Private Limited. She has completed her B.E in Urban and Infrastructure Engineering in 2015 from NED and Master in 2019 in Water Resource Engineering. She is having experience of 07 years in designing of wet utility network for different projects like Bahria Town Karachi, BRT Greenline (KIDCL), Shaheed Muhtarma Benazir Bhutto Township, Construction of flyovers alongside sher shah suri road (KIDCL), Karachi Mega Scheme, Thar Water Management Project (SCA).